Experienced Dental Assistant Wanted!
• Modern Practice with a focus on Smile Makeovers and Anti-Wrinkle Treatments
• Professional Development offered with Prime Practice
• Bonuses and free dento-facial treatments available for staff*
Join us on the way to Diamond Ievel with Invisalign. We need more staff to help us keep up with the growth of our beautiful new practice.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
We offer the opportunity for the right candidates to grow within an elite practice that stands for excellence, beauty, and kindness.
We do a lot of Smile Makeovers and Anti-Wrinkle treatments and we’re very grateful to be one of the Platinum Elite /Diamond level providers with Invisalign. Using the latest technologies such as the iTero scanner, gone are the days of normal impressions, as we move and embrace the digital era.
We, therefore, require staff that are pretty computer savvy with a happy attitude towards change and who love to be challenged and work hard.
If you are looking at starting the New Year fresh, with a new opening, wanting to make a difference in other people’s lives…then come join us. Dental experience is essential, as we do not have the resources to train non-dental staff.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role on offer is for a Dental Assistant.
In this job you will be responsible for:
• Assist dentist in all aspects of General Dentistry
• Infection Control Procedures and Sterilization
• Ordering and Stocking
BENEFITS AND PERKS
We offer a positive environment with an attitude for success, where the whole team genuinely wants to improve and better their best every day. We strive to make our patients raving fans. For this, we are committed to extensive training via regular meetings, monthly coach calls and full-day seminars with the best companies in the world. We are currently in the Prime Practice program and we reward our hard work with team building activities and events regularly to celebrate our hard work and successes.
We also offer the possibility to expand one’s knowledge within the dental field. We provide our patients with facial aesthetics and skincare treatments in addition to general dentistry… so we never get bored!
In addition, all our staff are entitled to Bonuses and Free Dento-Facial treatments that are offered in our practice*T&C’s apply as per our Practice Policies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are looking for someone friendly yet professional, gentle, knowledgeable, who is a team player and who is happy to do whatever it takes to help the rest of the team succeed in giving our patients an unbelievable experience.
Must have high standards, as average is not good enough for our practice, so we need team members who are happy to extend themselves beyond their comfort zone and who are prepared to work hard.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Minimum 2 years of dental assistant experience
• Certificate IV in Dental Assisting
• Outstanding telephone, communication and customer service skills
• Excellent computer skills with at least medium level MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
• A passion for people, a personable approach and a positive attitude
• Excellent presentation
• Attention to detail as well as an ability to take an initiative
• Dental software experience, ideally Ultimo
• Invisalign knowledge & experience is an advantage